- Finding a Derivative -- Shows how apply the power rule, product rule and chain rule to find the derivative.
- Differentiation with the Quotient Rule -- Shows how to use the quotient rule to find the derivative of fractional expressions.
- Calculus: Differentiate -- "The differentiate command allows you to find the derivative of an expression with respect to any variable. In the advanced section, you also have the option of specifying arbitrary functional dependencies within your expression and finding higher order derivatives."
- Derivative Calculator -- "Use this program to find the slope of a curve at a point (ie. evaluate the derivative)."
- Visual Calculus -- "Visual Calculus is a collection of modules which can be used in the study or teaching of calculus." Topics include pre-calculus, limits and continuity, derivatives, integration, and sequences and series.
- Calculus -- Interactive applets and animation that help visualize a large variety of analytic geometry and calculus topics (e.g., the volume of a solid of revolution, the rectangle approximation method, the fundamental theorem of calculus, etc).
Send email to:email@example.com
Copyright © 1999-2007 iFigure, LLC. All rights reserved.