- Algebra -- "Quickmath can expand, factor or simplify virtually any expression, cancel common factors within fractions, split fractions up into smaller ('partial') fractions and join two or more fractions together into a single fraction."
Plotting Functions and Equations
- Matrices -- "The matrices section of QuickMath allows you to perform arithmetic operations on matrices. Currently you can add or subtract matrices, multiply two matrices, multiply a matrix by a scalar and raise a matrix to any power."
- Linear Algebra Matrix Calculators -- Includes a (1) matrix calculator which "lets you calculate the determinant, adjoint, inverse, transpose, and more of a 'n x n' matrix", (2) a linear algebra calculator which "has the ability to calculate the determinant, adjoint, and inverse of a '3 x 3' matrix", and (3) a linear system of 3 equations which "can solve a linear system of 3 equations and 3 unknowns".
Exponents and Logarithms
- Graphs: Equations -- Plot equation in terms of the variables x and y.
- Graphs: Inequalities -- Plot polynomial inequality in terms of the variables x and y.
- Tracés animés -- "Tracés animés allows you to plot curves and surfaces,in 2D or 3D, which zooms, deforms and/or rotates in all directions."
Resources and Interactive Exercises
- A simple Logarithm Calculator -- Enter two parameters in the equation b^x=y and compute the appropriate third value. Read the instructions to see how to use the calculator.
- Practical Algebra Lessons -- "The following lessons give practical tips, hints, and examples, and point out common mistakes." Includes topics on numbers, beginning algebra, intermediate algebra, advanced algebra, solving word problems.
- Algebra Help and Tutorials -- links to "Algebra tutorials, instructions, interactive lessons and information to help enhance algebraic learning and thinking."
- Math2.org -- Theorems, tables, identities, proofs and graphs for general math, algebra, geometry, trig, linear algebra, discrete math, statistics, calculus, and advanced topics.
- Geometry.net's Mathematics Search Engines -- "the best math search engines around the world", contains a large list of math search engines for journals, subject matter, etc., with convenient search boxes for each.
Send email to:email@example.com
Copyright © 1999-2007 iFigure, LLC. All rights reserved.