Fractions, Decimals and Proportions
Roots, Exponents and Logarithms
- Basic Math -- Practice adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing numbers.
Modular and Interval Arithmetic
- Square Root Calculator -- "The Square Root Calculator will find the square root of the number you enter."
- Cube And Cube Root Calculator -- "This calculator is designed to give the cube and cube root of any number."
- A simple Logarithm Calculator -- Enter two parameters in the equation b^x=y and compute the appropriate third value. Read the instructions to see how to use the calculator.
Applications and Resources
- A Clock (Modular) Arithmetic Calculator -- This "clock" calculator does modular arithmetic on a clock instead of a number line. You can add, subtract, and multiply, and you can divide by some numbers.
- Java-Interval Calculator
-- "This page illustrates interval arithmetic through a Java-script Interval Calculator. The calculator performs interval arithmetic operations and computers interval version of mathematical functions."
- Ratios and Proportions -- Definitions, descriptions and examples of ratios and proportions.
- Exponential Rules -- Rules for multiplying and dividing exponents, with examples.
- Rules of Logarithms -- Rules for multiplying and dividing logarithms, with examples.
- Changing the Base of a Logarithm -- "Change of base with respect to logarithms with examples and problems"
- Solving Word Problems -- "Solving word problems involving exponential and logarithms functions with examples and problems"
- Math Tables -- Theorems, tables, identities, proofs and graphs for general math, algebra, geometry, trig, linear algebra, discrete math, statistics, calculus, and advanced topics.
Send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1999-2007 iFigure, LLC. All rights reserved.