Stoichiometry and Chemical Kinetics
- WebElements: the Periodic Table on the WWW -- Click on an element to get a description, background information, graphics showing element structure, atomic properties, elemental properties, compounds, nuclear properties (including NMR, isoscopes, radioisotopes), etc.
- The Pictorial Periodic Table -- Click on a element in the Periodic Table to retrieve its properties or search for an element by properties. Includes charts and graphs, alternate styles for the Periodic Table, and an interactive table of isotopes.
- Periodic Table of Elements -- "These pages provide comprehensive information on the periodic table of elements including over 30 properties (chemical & physical), 3,600 nuclides (isotopes), 4,400 nuclide decay modes, the elements' names in 8 languages and more."
- TEST: The Expert System for Thermodynamics© -- TEST is "a general-purpose visual tool for solving thermodynamic problems and performing 'what-if' scenarios with the click of a button. The range of topics includes basic concepts, evaluation of thermodynamic states, first law of thermodynamics for closed and open systems, second law of thermodynamics, entropy and availability analysis, power and refrigeration cycles, generalized charts, gas mixtures, air conditioning, combustion, and gas dynamics."
- The Thermochemical Calculator, TCC -- "TCC is a WWW tool to carry out thermochemical calculations for ideal gas mixtures"
- NIST Chemistry WebBook -- "contains
thermochemical data for over 5000 organic and small inorganic compounds, reaction thermochemistry data for over 8000 reactions, IR spectra for over 5000 compounds, mass spectra for over 10,000 compounds, electronic / vibrational spectra for over 3000 compounds, constants of diatomic molecules (spectroscopic data) for over 600 compounds, ion energetics data for
over 14,000 compounds, and thermophysical property data for 16 fluids."
- Thermophysical Properties of Fluid Systems -- Thermophysical properties (Density, Cp, Cv, enthalpy, internal energy, specific volume, entropy, speed of sound) for several fluids (e.g., water, oxygen, propane).
- NIST ONLINE Reference Databases -- More databases from The National Institute of Standards and Technology, including atomic spectra, physical reference data, ceramics, CKMech, etc.
- Gas Properties -- Properties (gas name, chemical formula, mole weight, critical pressure, critical temperature) for various gases (very extensive list).
Send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1999-2007 iFigure, LLC. All rights reserved.